What is a lip flip?
- A lip flip is a procedure using anti-wrinkle injections to turn out the upper lip and make the lips appear fuller.
- At Cityskin we charge $150 for the lip flip procedure when treating this area alone
- Lip flip treatment lasts for up to 8 weeks
How many units do you need for a lip flip?
How much does a lip flip cost?
How long do lip flip results last?
Lip flip results tend to last up to 8 weeks. The treatment does not last as long as other areas of the face because smaller units are used when treating the upper lip.
What are the risks of a lip flip?
Risks of a lip flip procedure include:
- A small bruise at the injection points
- Temporary muscle weakness in the upper lip making it more difficult to purse the lips and use a straw
Side effects are mild and are likely to wear off within 2 weeks.
Related treatments / suggested reading
At Cityskin we want our patients to be as well informed as possible! If you are considering a lip flip treatment you may want to read a bit more about the following topics:
Lip flip videos
How do I book an appointment?
Consultations at Cityskin are free. Book a free consultation on our appointment booking page.