Skincare doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. In this video Dr Brown discusses the 5 essentials you need to have in your skincare regimen to reduce signs of sun damage and ageing. All these items were purchased for under $50. Total. For all 5!
For acne prone or oily skin you may need additional medication from your GP to help clear your skin. Check out our guide on how to treat acne here.
The 5 essentials for better skin
1. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – 30ml. Reduces signs of UV damage. Cost $9.90
2. The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles when used for at least 3 months. Cost $9.80
3. The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% – 30ml. An antioxidant which works on a number of signs of ageing. Cost $9.80
4. The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 50ml. $13.90
5. Skin cancer council factor 50+ sunscreen. The most important part of your skincare regimen. Cost $6.40
Total cost = $49.50 for all 5 items!