- Anti-wrinkle injections cost from $4 per unit
- Dermal filler costs from $650
- Double chin treatment costs from $600 for 1 vial and $1200 for 2 vials.
- Cityskin has a special offer on double chin injections: 2 vials for $999 and 3 vials for $1399. Treatment needs to be performed before 1st July 2020
- Bra fat dissolving injections cost from $999 per treatment
- Collagen stimulating filler costs $700 for 1 vial and $1350 for 2 vials
- Thread lift treatment costs from $3000
- Consultations at Cityskin are free
Please note that Australian law prevents us from using the names of anti-wrinkle and dermal filler products on the website. This is why we have to use the term ‘anti-wrinkle injections’ rather than the name of the brand.
How much do anti-wrinkle injections cost at Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney?
Practitioners, at their discretion, may choose to charge a flat $150 fee for correction of anti-wrinkle treatment performed at other clinics or for treatments requiring a small number of units.
In the video below Dr Brown from Cityskin discusses the cost of anti-wrinkle treatments.
How much is my anti-wrinkle treatment likely to cost? An estimate for different areas
A female face generally needs 15-25 units to the frown muscles, 5-10 units to the forehead and 6-12 units to the crows feet. ‘Bunny lines’ need 1-2 units each side. A neck lift can be achieved, in the right patient, using 10-20 units. Please note that these unit amounts are a guide only. You can discuss your tailored treatment with one of our specialists at your appointment. To find out more about anti-wrinkle units read our article on “How many units and injections will I need“
Please use these as a guide only. Also note that when we treat forehead in women we always recommend treating the frown at the same time to prevent the eyebrows from becoming heavy after treatment. For a female patient we estimate that you may need
How much does facial / jawline slimming cost?
How much do dermal fillers cost at Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney?
Dermal filler costs from $650 for 1ml. At Cityskin we use premium dermal fillers only.
How much is my dermal filler treatment likely to cost?
At Cityskin we charge from $650 for 1ml of dermal filler, depending on the filler used.
As a general rule we use the following amounts of dermal fillers when treating: (please use this as a guide only and discuss with your practitioner on the day).
- Lip dermal filler – 1ml- 2ml
- Cheek dermal fillers – 1 to 3mls
- Marionette lines – 1 to 2 mls
- Nasolabial folds – up to 1ml. Remainder can be used in another area
- Tear trough – 1ml
- Temples – 1 to 2 ml
- Chin – 1ml
- Nose – very small amount of filler. Well under 1ml. Remainder used in another area. Cityskin charges more for nose dermal filler treatment as it is a more complex procedure
How much do double chin injections cost at Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney?
- 2 vials of double chin treatment costs from $1200
- Our single vial price still costs from $600.
- Most patients use 2 vials per treatment and you may need up to 4 treatments to see optimum results
Read our double chin injection guide to find out more.
How much do thread lifts cost?
How much does collagen stimulating filler cost?
Collagen stimulating filler costs $700 for 1 vial and $1350 for 2 vials. Patients, on average, have 2 vials per treatment with 2 – 3 seperate treatments 6 weeks apart to see results.
If you are over 35 and want gradual but noticeable results click here to read how collagen stimulating filler might be right for you.
Do you have special offers on dermal filler and anti-wrinkle treatments?
How much is a consultation at Cityskin?
Nothing. There is no consultation charge at Cityskin. You can book an appointment at Cityskin in under a minute by clicking here.