- Anti-wrinkle injections cost from $4 per unit
- Dermal filler costs from $650
- Double chin treatment costs $600 for 1 vial and $1200 for 2 vials. Double chin product is currently unavailable in Australia. Please read our announcement for more details
- Bra fat dissolving injections cost from $999 per treatment
- Collagen stimulating filler costs $900 for 1 vial and $1500 for 2 vials
- Thread lift treatment costs from $2500
- Consultations at Cityskin are free
Please note that Australian law prevents us from using the names of anti-wrinkle and dermal filler products on the website. This is why we have to use the term ‘anti-wrinkle injections’ rather than the name of the brand.
Cost of dermal fillers | Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney
The cost of dermal filler depends on the area treated. As a general rule you need to use thinner fillers in the lips and under the eyes and thicker fillers in the areas where you want more lift (lower face and cheeks).
At Cityskin we charge from $650 for 1ml of dermal filler, depending on the filler used. At Cityskin we use the premium dermal fillers available in Australia.
Cost of anti-wrinkle injections | Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney
We charge from $4 per unit for anti-wrinkle injections depending on the brand used. A ‘unit’ is a measured amount of anti-wrinkle product.
We charge a flat rate of $150 for treating the gummy smile area, regardless of the number of units used.
News – Zip Pay now available at Cityskin
A change in the law in May 2019 means that we are now allowed to offer Zip Pay for cosmetic treatments at Cityskin.
We offer Zip Pay for nose dermal filler with Mr Koppert.
Click on the Zip Pay button to find out more
Cost of double chin injection treatment | Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney
- From September 1st 2019 there is a nationwide shortage of double chin product and we can’t currently accept bookings. Click to read more and receive a notification when double chin products are available again.
- 2 vials of double chin treatment costs $1200
- Our single vial price still costs from $600.
- Most patients use 2 vials per treatment and you may need up to 4 treatments to see optimum results
- Chat with us live if you have any questions
Read our double chin injection guide to find out more.
Thread lift prices at Cityskin Melbourne
Thread lifts cost from $2500 depending on the number of threads used. Thread lifts are great for patients over 35 who have loose / sagging skin in the lower face (jowls, cheeks, jawline) who are looking for a lift without needing surgery.
Book an appointment at Cityskin
What is an anti-wrinkle unit?
An anti-wrinkle ‘unit’ is a measured amount of anti-wrinkle product. At Cityskin we reconstitute a vial of anti-wrinkle product by adding 2.5ml of saline to 100 units. When we reconstitute the European brand we use 3 units for every 1 unit of the American branded product. Watch the video below where Dr Brown shows how anti-wrinkle product is mixed prior to use.
How many anti-wrinkle units will I need?
A female face generally needs 15-25 units to the frown muscles, 5-10 units to the forehead and 6-12 units to the crows feet. ‘Bunny lines’ need 1-2 units each side. A neck lift can be achieved, in the right patient, using 10-20 units. Please note that these unit amounts are a guide only. You can discuss your tailored treatment with one of our specialists at your appointment. To find out more about anti-wrinkle units read our article on “How many units and injections will I need“
How much is my anti-wrinkle treatment likely to cost? An estimate for different areas
Please use these as a guide only. Also note that when we treat forehead in women we always recommend treating the frown at the same time to prevent the eyebrows from becoming heavy after treatment. For a female patient we estimate that you may need
- Forehead treatment: 5 – 10 units = $60 – $120
- Frown lines: 15-25 units = $180 – $300
- Crows feet: 6-12 units each side = 12 – 24 units in total = $144 – $288
- Facial slimming = upwards of 50 units (25 units each side ) = from $550
- Gummy smile: we charge $150 for treating the gummy smile alone.
How many anti-wrinkle units do men need compared to women?
A male face typically needs approximately 50% more units than a female face but individual requirements can vary. Men tend to have stronger facial muscles which require more anti-wrinkle product to have the desired effect.
Is there a cheap anti-wrinkle brand and an expensive brand?
There are actually 3 anti-wrinkle brands currently on the market here in Australia. The frustration is that, by law, we are not allowed to mention brand names on websites. Over the past 6 years we have researched and tried all 3 brands. As a practitioner I feel there is one cheaper brand out of the 3 available in Australia and we do not use this at Cityskin.
How much is my dermal filler treatment likely to cost?
At Cityskin we charge from $650 for 1ml of dermal filler, depending on the filler used. Have a read of our dermal filler cost page to find out more about all treatment prices.
As a general rule we use the following amounts of dermal fillers when treating: (please use this as a guide only and discuss with your practitioner on the day).
- Lip dermal filler – 1ml- 2ml
- Cheek dermal fillers – 1 to 3mls
- Marionette lines – 1 to 2 mls
- Nasolabial folds – up to 1ml. Remainder can be used in another area
- Tear trough – 1ml
- Temples – 1 to 2 ml
- Chin – 1ml
- Nose – very small amount of filler. Well under 1ml. Remainder used in another area.
Collagen stimulating filler prices
Collagen stimulating filler costs $900 for 1 vial and $1500 for 2 vials. Patients, on average, have 2 vials per treatment with 2 – 3 seperate treatments 6 weeks apart to see results.
If you are over 35 and want gradual but noticeable results click here to read how collagen stimulating filler might be right for you.
How much does an appointment cost?
Nothing. There is no consultation charge at Cityskin.
Do you have special offers on dermal filler and anti-wrinkle treatments?
How experienced are your practitioners?
We treat over 7000 patients per year so you can be confident that all of our practitioners are highly experienced and up to date with the latest techniques.
Dr Brown discusses the cost of anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments at Cityskin Melbourne & Sydney
In this video Dr Jonathan Brown discusses anti-wrinkle brands and how much they cost.
Which is the best anti-wrinkle brand in Australia, in our opinion?
In this video Dr Brown discusses which anti-wrinkle brand is best and why. Please remember that we cannot use brand names on Australian websites.