- Anti-wrinkle injections in Melbourne at Cityskin cost from $4.50 per unit. Scroll down the page to use our anti-wrinkle cost estimator tool
- Dermal filler costs from $650
- Dermal filler dissolving (from other clinics) costs $450 for the first treatment and $250 for each subsequent treatment
- Double chin injections in Melbourne costs from $600 for 1 vial and $1200 for 2 vials.
- Collagen stimulating filler in costs $700 for 1 vial and $1350 for 2 vials
- Thread lift treatment costs from $3000
- Consultations at Cityskin are free
Please note that Australian law prevents us from using the names of anti-wrinkle and dermal filler products on the website. This is why we have to use the term ‘anti-wrinkle injections’ rather than the name of the brand.
How much do anti-wrinkle injections cost at Cityskin Melbourne
Anti-wrinkle injections at Cityskin Melbourne cost $4.50 per unit for the European brand and $14 per unit for the American brand. A ‘unit’ is a measured amount of anti-wrinkle product. By law we are not allowed to mention brand names on websites in Australia but suffice to say that the American brand is the most well known product in the world and the European is the most widely used brand in Australia in Cosmetic clinics. At Cityskin we prefer the European brand to the American brand.
Practitioners, at their discretion, may choose to charge a flat $150 fee for correction of anti-wrinkle treatment performed at other clinics or for treatments requiring a small number of units.
In the video below Dr Brown from Cityskin discusses the cost of anti-wrinkle treatments.
How much is my anti-wrinkle treatment likely to cost? An estimate for different areas
A female face generally needs 15-25 units to the frown muscles, 5-10 units to the forehead and 6-12 units to the crows feet. ‘Bunny lines’ need 1-2 units each side. A neck lift can be achieved, in the right patient, using 10-20 units. Please note that these unit amounts are a guide only. You can discuss your tailored treatment with one of our specialists at your appointment. To find out more about anti-wrinkle units read our article on “How many units and injections will I need“
Please use these as a guide only. Also note that when we treat forehead in women we always recommend treating the frown at the same time to prevent the eyebrows from becoming heavy after treatment. Note that men may need to use 1.5 times more units than women to have a similar effect
- Forehead treatment: 5 – 10 units
- Frown lines: 15-25 units
- Crows feet: 6-12 units each side = 12 – 24 units in total
- Facial slimming = upwards of 50 units (25 units each side ) = from $599
- Gummy smile: we charge $150 for treating the gummy smile alone.
Scroll down to use our cost estimator tool before you have your treatment at Cityskin
Anti-wrinkle cost estimator
How much does facial / jawline slimming cost?
How much do dermal fillers cost at Cityskin clinics in Melbourne?
Dermal filler costs from $650 for 1ml at Cityskin clinics in Meloburne. We only use premium dermal fillers at our clinics.
How much is my dermal filler treatment likely to cost?
At Cityskin we charge from $650 for 1ml of dermal filler, depending on the filler used.
As a general rule we use the following amounts of dermal fillers when treating: (please use this as a guide only and discuss with your practitioner on the day).
- Lip dermal filler – 1ml- 2ml
- Cheek dermal fillers – 1 to 3mls
- Marionette lines – 1 to 2 mls
- Nasolabial folds – up to 1ml. Remainder can be used in another area
- Tear trough – 1ml
- Temples – 1 to 2 ml
- Chin – 1ml
- Nose – very small amount of filler. Well under 1ml. Remainder used in another area. Cityskin charges more for nose dermal filler treatment as it is a more complex procedure
How much do double chin injections cost at Cityskin Melbourne?
- 2 vials of double chin treatment costs from $1200 at Cityskin in Melbourne
- Our single vial price still costs from $600.
- Most patients use 2 vials per treatment and you may need up to 4 treatments to see optimum results
Read our double chin injection guide to find out more.
How much does it cost to dissolve dermal fillers?
At Cityskin in Melbourne we are happy to help patients who are unhappy with their dermal filler at other clinics. We charge $450 for the first dissolving treatment and $250 for each subsequent treatment (if needed).
Read more about dermal filler dissolving in Melbourne here
How much do thread lifts cost?
How much does collagen stimulating filler cost?
Collagen stimulating filler at Cityskin in Melbourne costs $700 for 1 vial and $1350 for 2 vials. Patients, on average, have 2 vials per treatment with 2 – 3 seperate treatments 6 weeks apart to see results.
If you are over 35 and want gradual but noticeable results click here to read how collagen stimulating filler might be right for you.
Do you have special offers on dermal filler and anti-wrinkle treatments?
How much is a consultation at Cityskin?
Nothing. There is no consultation charge at Cityskin. You can book an appointment at Cityskin in under a minute by clicking here.