Cheek Dermal Filler
As we age, we lose volume in the cheeks. This can cause the cheeks to flatten or sag, which emphasise bags under the eyes and nasolabial folds. At Cityskin, we use dermal fillers to replace the lost volume and give a more youthful appearance. Sometimes, treating cheek volume can also improve the appearance of the ‘tear trough‘.
Generally, we recommend using at least 1.0 mL dermal filler to each cheek to replace lost volume. A thicker, longer lasting filler can be used in the cheek area. Read on to learn more about cheek dermal fillers in Melbourne from the team at Cityskin.
The amount of dermal filler required for cheek treatment depends on several factors:
- Age: Generally, younger individuals require less filler for cheek lifting.
- Desired lift: The extent of lift you want to achieve affects the amount of filler needed.
- Volume depletion: Sunken cheeks may require more filler compared to those with naturally full cheeks.
- Type of dermal filler: Different fillers provide varying degrees of lift.
- Face shape: Individuals with high cheekbones may require less filler for lifting.
Typically, we use between 1mL and 3mL of cheek filler per treatment to achieve your desired results.
There is no definitive age for starting cheek fillers. Factors such as genetics, facial structure, and aging play a role. You can consider cheek fillers in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or 50s, depending on your specific needs and preferences.
Enhance Your Beauty with Expert Care. Your Journey to Radiant Confidence Begins Here.
Cityskin Cosmetic Clinic Armadale
1100 High Street,
Armadale VIC 3143
Cityskin Cosmetic Clinic Balwyn
Entrance via Mangan Street.
level 3/379-381 Whitehorse Rd,
Balwyn VIC 3103
Cityskin Cosmetic Clinic Essendon
Entrance via Miller Street.
Shop G2/97 Rose Street,
Essendon VIC 3040
Cityskin Cosmetic Clinic Hawthorn
Suite 2, Level 2,
50 Burwood Road,
Hawthorn VIC 3122