We advise all patients that they should wait 2 weeks after having dermal filler before flying. Although you work as a domestic flight attendant you will be subject to recurrent pressure changes by taking off and landing throughout the day. We would ask you to bear this in mind when having dermal filler as pressure changes can increase the risk of swelling after dermal filler.
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- When can I fly after anti wrinkle injections?
- Can the same dermal filler be used in the cheeks and under the eyes?
- How long will it take to recover from dermal fillers?
- What are the risks of bruising/swelling for non surgical rhinoplasty?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below