Unfortunately, no. The nose is considered to be a higher risk treatment with dermal filler and both myself and Rachelle do not offer this treatment at Cityskin Sydney.
- Can permanent dermal filler be dissolved?
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- When can I fly after anti wrinkle injections?
- Can the same dermal filler be used in the cheeks and under the eyes?
- Will dermal filler age the skin over time?
- How long will it take to recover from dermal fillers?
- When can I try and conceive after cosmetic treatments?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of 9 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us liveIf you have a question about any aspect of treatment or need to speak to a member of the team please click on the button below to chat to us. The link will open up a live chat window where you can ask anything you like.
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below