For the first 30 minutes after anti-wrinkle injections it looks like small mozzie bites on the skin. This settles within within the hour and nobody should know you have had treatment. In this photo one of our model patients has had treatment to the forehead and a photo taken immediately afterwards. These small red dots settle down with an hour so you can go back to work without anyone noticing!
- What do I have to avoid after anti-wrinkle treatments?
- What is ‘Spocking’ after anti-wrinkle treatment?
- What should I expect after anti wrinkle treatment?
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- When can I fly after anti wrinkle injections?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below