Cityskin Essendon offers anti-wrinkle, dermal filler and double chin treatments with medical experts at Moonee Valley Specialist Centre. Bianca Quon and Dr Jonathan Brown work from Cityskin Essendon and have, on average, 10 years of cosmetic injecting experience.
Treatment cost from $4 per unit and we do not charge a consultation fee.
Cityskin Essendon is based at Moonee Valley Specialist Centre.
Address: Cityskin Essendon, 1003 Mount Alexander Rd, Essendon VIC 3040
Tel: 1800 248 975
Which treatments are available in Essendon?
Who works at Cityskin Essendon?
Bianca Quon and Jonathan Brown work at Cityskin Essendon. Bianca and Jonathan both perform anti-wrinkle treatments but Bianca also offers dermal filler treatment. Jonathan performs double chin injections at Cityskin Essendon.
How experienced are your injectors?
At Cityskin we pride ourselves on having expert practitioners. Cityskin practitioners at Essendon have, on average, 10 years of cosmetic injecting experience.
How much do treatments cost at Cityskin Essendon?
- Anti-wrinkle treatment costs from $4 per unit
- Dermal filler costs $650 for 1ml and $1200 for 2ml
- Double chin injections cost $600 per vial
- Consultations are free
How do I book an appointment?
Book an appointment at Cityskin Essendon below
How to contact us
Contact us any time by email or by calling us on 1800 248 975.
Which suburbs are close to Cityskin Essendon?
- Cityskin Essendon is approximately 3km from Moonee Ponds Railway station. Moonee Ponds patients often come to our Essendon clinic
- Cityskin Essendon is close to Keilor, Airport West (10 min drive), Coburg (15 min drive), Brunswick (15 min drive) and Pascoe Vale (15 min drive).
- If you live in the West or North of Melbourne then Cityskin Essendon is probably your closest clinic
- Cityskin Essendon also services the areas of Maribyrnong, Footscray, Yarraville, Seddon, Aberfeldie, Airport West and Glenroy
Cityskin Essendon | Anti-wrinkle injections near Highpoint
If you are looking for anti-wrinkle injections at Highpoint we are conveniently located approximately 10 minutes away. There is 1 hour parking out the front of the clinic and you can avoid the Highpoint crowds by coming to see us in Essendon!