Cityskin Essendon is based at Simply Radiant clinic on Rose St. It is a 1 minute walk from Essendon Station. The entrance to Simply Radiant is on Miller Street.
Address: Cityskin Essendon, Shop G2/97 Rose St, Essendon VIC 3040
Tel: 1800 248 975
Which treatments are available at Cityskin Essendon?
Who works at Cityskin Essendon?
Kristie Phillips works at Cityskin Essendon. Kristie performs anti-wrinkle treatments, dermal filler and double chin injections.
How much do treatments cost at Cityskin Essendon?
- Anti-wrinkle treatment costs from $4 per unit
- Dermal filler costs $650 for 1ml and $1200 for 2ml
- Double chin injections cost $600 per vial
- Consultations are free
Which suburbs are close to Cityskin Essendon?
- Cityskin Essendon is approximately 3km from Moonee Ponds Railway station. Moonee Ponds patients often come to our Essendon clinic
- Cityskin Essendon is close to Keilor, Airport West (10 min drive), Coburg (15 min drive), Brunswick (15 min drive) and Pascoe Vale (15 min drive).
- If you live in the West or North of Melbourne then Cityskin Essendon is probably your closest clinic
- Cityskin Essendon also services the areas of Maribyrnong, Footscray, Yarraville, Seddon, Aberfeldie, Airport West and Glenroy
If you are looking for anti-wrinkle injections at Highpoint we are conveniently located approximately 10 minutes away. There is 1 hour parking out the front of the clinic and you can avoid the Highpoint crowds by coming to see us in Essendon!
How close are you to Moonee Ponds?
Cityskin Essendon is a 5 minute drive from Moonee Ponds. If you usually have your anti-wrinkle injections at other clinics in Moonee Ponds then we are very close by!
How do I get to Cityskin Essendon?
Cityskin Essendon is a 1 minute walk from Essendon train station. The clinic is based at Simply Radiant on Rose St. There is on street parking available for free.
Watch the video below for directions into the clinic. The entrance to Simply Radiant is on Miller St.