Directions to Cityskin Sydney
We are based at Wellshare on Level 7 of the Dymocks building on George St in Sydney CBD. The best way to reach us is by public transport. Click on the video below to for full directions to the clinic.
Treatments available at Cityskin Sydney
Cityskin offers dermal fillers in Sydney CBD with Michelle Dodd. Michelle is an experienced practitioners and offers the latest in dermal filler techniques to help you achieve the look you are after. Dermal fillers enhance volume and reduce signs of ageing. The most common areas that we treat with dermal fillers are:
- Cheeks – using small amounts of dermal filler we can provide cheek enhancement lasting up to 18 months
- Lips – restore proportion to the lips and enhance your pout by using up to 1ml of dermal filler
- Tear troughs – reduce the tired look /appearance of eye bags by placing filler in the tear trough
- Nasolabial folds – the lines from the corner of the nose to the mouth can be reduced by treating the cheeks to provide a lift or by placing filler directly into the nasolabial fold
- Jawline strengthening – this is our treatment of 2019. Use fillers to provide structure and shape to your jawline
- Chin – project the chin forwards or downwards and improve your profile using dermal filler
- Marionette lines – a great treatment for patients aged 40+. Reduce the shadows from the corners of the mouth using filler
How much do dermal fillers cost at Sydney CBD?
Dermal fillers at Cityskin Sydney CBD cost:
- $650 for 1ml
- $1200 for 2ml
- $1700 for 3ml
- Cityskin Sydney requests a $50 booking fee to secure your appointment. The booking fee comes off treatment price on the day. If cancelling or rescheduling less than 48 hours prior to your appointment in Sydney this fee is forfeited. Otherwise it is refundable and transferable to other bookings.
Can I have dermal filler treatment with a cannula?
Michelle can perform dermal filler treatment using a cannula. Cannula is a popular method to treat cheeks, jawline and marionette lines with dermal filler and replace the need to use a needle. This reduces the bruising risk with treatment. Lip dermal filler can also be performed using the cannula technique but often the needle technique is better to achieve more natural results.
Anti-wrinkle injections are used to reduce fine lines commonly in the frown, forehead and crows feet. Anti-wrinkle injetions generally take 5-10 days to work depending on the brand of product used and last approximately 3 months.
How much do anti-wrinkle injections cost at Cityskin Sydney?
Anti-wrinkle treatment at Cityskin Sydney costs from $4 per unit.
Facial / jawline slimming
One of our favourite treatments at Cityskin is facial slimming / jawline slimming treatment. This treatment involves anti-wrinkle injections to the masseter muscle (bite muscle) to slim the jawline.
How much does facial slimming treatment cost at Cityskin Sydney?
Facial slimming costs $550 for 50 units. Have a read of our comprehensive guide to treatment here.
Meet the Cityskin Sydney team
Michelle Dodd – Cosmetic Nurse Injector
Michelle has been in the beauty and cosmetic industry for the past 11 years. Beauty is Michelle’s passion and after completing her diploma of beauty therapy in 2006 she went on to study and became a Registered Nurse in 2013. Since then Michelle has obtained her advanced cosmetic injecting certificate, gained experience at injecting PRP and has worked alongside some of Sydney’s most experienced Surgeons and Cosmetic Injectors.
Having a beauty background gives Michelle an eye for beauty, symmetry and detail. She also prides herself on giving natural looking results with anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments.