Definitely! I always advise my patients to massage their lips, after all potential bruising and swellling has come down. Whilst it is somewhat normal to feel small lumps, depending on how thick the filler used was), if they feel one lump in particular, they can gently massage it in between their finger and their thumb, over a period of time, and it will help to “break down” the lump.
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get lip dermal fillers if I suffer from cold sores?
- Can anti-wrinkle injections turn out the upper lip? How many units are needed?
- Can I place unused nose dermal filler in the lips?
- When can I wear lisptick/lip moisturizer after having lip fillers?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of 9 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us liveIf you have a question about any aspect of treatment or need to speak to a member of the team please click on the button below to chat to us. The link will open up a live chat window where you can ask anything you like.
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below