To my knowledge, there is no known reports on anti-wrinkle injections causing hyperpigmentation. However to be safe, I would advise to stay out of the sun for 24-72 hours post treatment and to wear a sunscreen everyday – be it a physical block, or an SPF 50+.
- Can I massage my lips after getting fillers to smooth out bumps and lumps?
- Can I put make up one day after anti wrinkle or dermal filler treatment?
- Can I get any facial laser treatments after getting anti wrinkle injections?
- Can I go to the gym after double chin treatment?
- Can I get rid of anti wrinkle or dermal filler if I don’t like the results?
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below