Sometimes, depending on the quality of the skin (laxity and support underneath it), a small drop (0.5U) can ‘sometimes’ be placed under the eye, into the obicularis oculi muscle, to stop it from bunching up. This is not a permanent solution, and is not a great treatment for everyone. Sometimes, dermal filler may be needed, or other treatment modalities, such as lasers like clear and Brillant may help with the under eye as well.
- What is the cost of treating under eye lines?
- How do I treat under eye lines?
- Getting rid of under eye wrinkles – anti wrinkle injections, dermal fillers or leave them alone?
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- When can I fly after anti wrinkle injections?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below