I think the anti-wrinkle brow lift works really well in younger patients who want to either lift the brow or give it more shape.The photo above shows a patient who has had 20 units of anti-wrinkle treatment to the frown and 4 units to each infrabrow (the area under the outer part of the brow). The treatment has lifted the brow and given it a curved shape.The achieve the desired effect, most patients would need 15-20 units of anti-wrinkle treatment in the frown and 2-4 units in the infrabrow area. Overall you are likely to need 20 – 30 units of anti-wrinkle treatment to lift the brow. We charge $14 per unit. Please be aware that the amount of anti-wrinkle units can vary from person to person and the amounts that I have discussed are an estimate only.Read more about our costs and brow lifts using the links below:
- How can I make my eyebrows grow thicker?
- Can I have brow lift with anti wrinkle injections without treating the frown lines?
- Can you use anti wrinkle brow lift to help open up Asian eyes?
- When can I have dermal fillers / anti-wrinkle treatment after Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Can I change my lip shape using dermal fillers?
- Getting rid of under eye wrinkles – anti wrinkle injections, dermal fillers or leave them alone?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below