Sometimes, and depending on the individual, half a unit of anti-wrinkle injections may be placed under each eye to prevent the muscle from pulling in and bunching up under the eye. However, this isn’t always suitable for every patient. To treat the wrinkles right up under the lash line, where we can’t treat with anti-wrinkle injections, or dermal fillers, other modalities can address this area. Other modalities include derma pen, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), or fractional laser. These treatments can help stimulate collagen synthesis, strengthen the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. We currently do not offer these treatments at City Skin, however, some of our clinics are located inside other clinics that do offer these treatments. Please contact the clinic that is closest to you, to see if they offer these treatments.
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- When can I fly after anti wrinkle injections?
- Can the same dermal filler be used in the cheeks and under the eyes?
- How long will it take to recover from dermal fillers?
- What are the risks of bruising/swelling for non surgical rhinoplasty?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below