Everyone injects differently and may have preferred fillers for each area, but I “generally” use the same product for both year trough and cheek filler. An exclusion to this would be someone whom has very thin skin and requires a ‘softer’ filler for both cheek and tear trough. Everyone is different and depending on the severity of volume loss, in both the cheek and tear trough, it may require anywhere from as little as 2-3mls. Best to come in for a complimentary face-to-face consultation with one of our experienced practitioners to assess how many mls of filler will be required. Here is a link to show how the cheek and tear trough need to be corrected when treating a tear trough at Cityskin. https://cityskin.com.au/dermal-fillers/under-eye-bags-tear-trough-treatment/
- Can the same dermal filler be used in the cheeks and under the eyes?
- Cheek dermal filler – do you also need to have the tear trough treated?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- Is it normal to experience twitching in upper lid few weeks after tear trough filler?
- How many mls of filler do you typically use to enhance hollow cheeks?
- Do you use local anesthetic to reduce pain for tear trough filler?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below