Yes! It is due to the type of filler, technique and how much filler is injected, plus the aesthetic eye of the practitioner, which gives “duck lips”. At Cityskin, our motto is “fresh not fake”, so rest assured you will never leave the clinic with “duck lips”.
- Can I get lip dermal fillers if I suffer from cold sores?
- Can I massage my lips after getting fillers to smooth out bumps and lumps?
- Can anti-wrinkle injections turn out the upper lip? How many units are needed?
- Can I place unused nose dermal filler in the lips?
- When can I wear lisptick/lip moisturizer after having lip fillers?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of 9 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below