Personally I’m not convinced that under eye creams work particularly well. A 2007 study compared eye cream to over the counter moisturiser and showed in a randomised controlled trial no significant difference between expensive eye cream and moisturiser. Have a read of the study here.
- Do anti-wrinkle micro plungers work?
- Which is the best anti-wrinkle cream?
- Getting rid of under eye wrinkles – anti wrinkle injections, dermal fillers or leave them alone?
- When can I use the Foreo exfoliator after anti-wrinkle injections & dermal filler?
- How can I make my eyebrows grow thicker?
- Why does makeup look better after anti-wrinkle treatment?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below