You can fly on the same day as having anti-wrinkle injections. We often treat cabin staff and pilots who are flying daily and I feel perfectly comfortable with them flying the same day. The product isn’t going to spread any further with flying and there is no increased risk of a heavy eyelid.
- When can I fly after double chin injections?
- When can I fly after having dermal fillers?
- Can I get lip fillers without getting duck lips?
- Can I get fillers on the cheek to lift nasolabial folds?
- Can the same dermal filler be used in the cheeks and under the eyes?
- How long will it take to recover from dermal fillers?
Meet the team
We have a fantastic team of experienced practitioners at Cityskin with an average of over 8 years of injecting experience. Click on the picture below to meet the team
Questions? Chat with us live
If you have a question about any aspect of treatment please click on the button below to chat with us
Book an appointment
Consultations at Cityskin are free of charge. Click on the link below to book an appointment
Search the Cityskin website
If you need more help or are searching for a specific treatment then use the search bar below