Cityskin Melbourne CBD offers anti-wrinkle, dermal filler, double chin, collagen stimulating filler all from the convenience of a Melbourne CBD location. Our experienced team has, on average, 9 years of cosmetic injecting experience so you can be reassured you are being treated by experts in the cosmetic field.
Consultations at Cityskin are free and you can book an appointment online in few clicks.
Address: Cityskin Melbourne CBD, 7/520 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000
Phone: 1800 248 975
Which treatments are available in Melbourne CBD?
We offer the following treatments at Cityskin Melbourne CBD:
- Anti-wrinkle injections
- Dermal filler (except nose and temples)
- Double chin treatment
- Facial / jawline slimming
- Collagen stimulating filler
Anti-wrinkle, dermal filler and double chin injection costs at Cityskin Melbourne CBD
- Anti-wrinkle injections cost from $4.50 per unit, depending on the brand used. Have a read of our ‘cost‘ page for a more detailed guide.
- Dermal filler at Cityskin Melbourne CBD costs $650
- Facial slimming costs $599 for 50 units.
- Double chin injections cost $600 per vial at Cityskin Melbourne CBD
How do I book an appointment?
Which practitioners work at Cityskin Melbourne CBD?
Bianca Quon, Dr Greg Scher and Dr Jonathan Brown work at Cityskin Melbourne CBD. Click here to meet the Cityskin team. They have, on average, 9 years of experience with anti-wrinkle injections so you can be assured thay you’re in experienced hands. Note – Dr Brown is no longer accepting new patients
Directions to the clinic
Cityskin Melbourne CBD is a 5 minute walk from Southern Cross Station. The clinic is opposite the Intercontinental Hotel. If you arrive early there is great coffee nearby at Bonnie cafe on Collins St. The video below shows directions to the clinic.